Business setup in Abu Dhabi Freezone
Abu Dhabi is the federal capital of the United Arab Emirates and there are many freezone in Abu Dhabi, occupying more than 80% of the country’s total land. There are several free zones in United arab emirate, which offer a favorable environment for Business setup in Abu Dhabi Freezone and provide a gateway for foreign investors to tap its full potential.
Abu Dhabi free zones are a part of the Emirate’s economic to boost the local economy and promote foreign investment.Business setup in Abu Dhabi Freezone comprises primarily media and small companies, logistics companies, and medium & heavy industries. There are many facilities that shareholders receive by setting up a company in Abu Dhabi free zones, which is the key driving force behind company formation in Abu Dhabi..
List of Free Zones in Abu Dhabi:
Most of the United Arab Emirates have set up free zones to boost the economy in the region, promote foreign investment, and drive growth. United Arab Emirates Free Zone Authority is the government body that registers business licenses to non-resident companies in United Arab Emirates free zone. There are 8 free zones in Abu Dhabi:Dhabi:
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company Free Zone (ADPC)
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
- Masdar City Free Zone
- Abu Dhabi Global Markets Free Zone (ADGMFZ)
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (ZonesCorp)
How to Business setup in Abu Dhabi Freezone?
The UAE government promotes foregion company formation in Abu Dhabi free zones , therefore the procedure for business setup is simple, straightforward, less time-consuming, and free from bureaucratic barriers.
Free zones are established as independent jurisdictions which act as a single-window administration and allow an expatriate entrepreneur to wholly own a company (100% shares), without partnering with a UAE national. Abu Dhabi Free Zone Authority is the independent government body that issues free zone operating licenses, handles registration of non-resident companies, and provides assistance to companies in establishing their business.
Why you Set Up a Business in Abu Dhabi Free Zone?
Free trade zones offer a variety of incentives for investors Business setup in Abu Dhabi freezones. In any free trade zone, one’s can startup our business with flexible-facility as well. Hence, starting a company in a free zone is always cheaper. The price will vary with different free zones. Apart from these, there are many more advantages of starting a business in Abu Dhabi free zones:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Exemption from taxes on personal or corporate income
- Exemption from import and export customs duty for goods and services
- Pre-built advanced infrastructure
- Business cluster environment where companies falling under similar industries share a work campus. This encourages friendly interaction and effective collaboration
- A business-friendly environment with the simplified company incorporation process
- Business-friendly legal framework and company laws
- Fast immigration process and quick access to skilled professionals
- A one-window operation for a wide range of government services like visa formalities, traffic, residential permits, licensing and postal services
Documents Required to Business setup in Abu Dhabi Freezone
- Company Application Form
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport size photographs with white background
- 2-3 suggested names for the new company
- Specifications of the business activity
- 2 x Proofs of Address (dated within 3 months)
- Bank or Professional Reference Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (summary of professional history), for freelance license There are a few free zones, need a proper business plan is also required.
Author Name : mohit munjal