UK nurse’s recruitment process
Many Indian youngsters are chosen nursing as a profession is only because of the demand for them in countries like the UK. But we can’t migrate to the UK easily. It must have some recruitment process.
- How many years of working experience I want to apply for a nursing job in UK? No, you don’t. Experience is not a barrier to fly, even freshers can apply. The only need, a valid nursing degree.
- Is it possible to get a nursing job in UK without IELTS? If you want to work in a reputed hospital or migrate into the UK, you must have to clear IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or OET (Occupational English Test). You have to prove your sufficiency in the English language through these exams.
- After passing the IELTS or OET we will set up an interview where you have to show why you are fit in this role.
- All nurses to the UK must register with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), which Involves a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This test has 120 multiple-choice questions.
- Submit requirement to NMC after clearing CBT. After assessment of you will get a decision letter from NMC within 60 days of submission.
- Submit personal documents to the NHS trust which will ensure you can safely and legally work as a nurse in the UK.
- Apply for Certificate Of Sponsorship (COS). You need COS from NHS trust to apply for Visa.
- Apply for VISA- If you successfully complete the above steps, your VISA is issued by the Client. The Passport along with the required documents are submitted to the Consulate for Visa stamping.
- Ticketing and Emigration- We obtain emigration clearance from the concerned government department for the candidates.
- Departure Orientation-There is a Pre- Departure Orientation regarding the Rules and Regulations, Labour Laws, Social customs, their safety, and work profile while abroad and first-hand information of the work environment in the County of Employment. https://www.affiniks.com/NursingJobsUK